The Mt Kisco Athletic Club, better known as MAC, is preparing its move from Kisco Avenue to 333 North Bedford Road (the old Grand Union Distribution Center). The move, which has been before the Mount Kisco Planning Board for months, will occur after approximately six months of construction with a projected grand opening of January 1, 2011.
The plans, displayed below, will include:
* a large group exercise room with an instructor stage
* two 25 yard pools with three lap lanes
* a cardio room with a movie cinema
* state of the art spinning studio and a yoga studio
* three squash courts and a basketball court.
For MAC members, the new space will replace the current club which needs repair and better parking. Hopefully, the club will stay reasonably affordable and less expensive than its sister club, the Saw Mill Club.
For more details of the plan, click here